Monday, January 28, 2008

I am still in deep mourning over George Habash's passing to write on anything else including on the rising sectarian tensions in the Batata homeland, and the recent eruptions. I noticed that Jalal Talbani (Iraq's puppet president) sent a representative to Habash's funeral in Amman. For those who don't know, Talbani was a big supporter and fan of Habash, and in the late 60s and early 70s did work for none other than Wadi` Haddad (by work, I mean carrying explosives and transporting materials to Europe and such). Ironic, huh? And the Al-Arabiyya correspondent in Amman reported yesterday that all Palestinian organizations sent representatives to the funeral of Habash except Hamas. Can somebody confirm this to me? If true, I have a few words to say about Hamas. Al-Arabiyya correspondent mentioned that Habash was imprisoned in Syria: he did not mention that he was also imprisoned in Jordan too.